Monday, December 10, 2012

5 for Five Update

Last week's 5 for Five goals are listed below...
(I only accomplished 2 out of 5  last week.)1.  Drink more water and work out at least 2 times this week

2.  Put up my Christmas decorations

3.  Complete at least 1 Christmas craft on my long, long list

4.  Get to work early or on time all this week. 

5.  Don't procrastinate on upcoming  deadlines 

This week's 5 for Five are listed below:

1.  Drink more water and work out at least 2 times this week

2. Get the house cleaned for company coming in town, before the night before: )

3.  Send out Christmas cards 

4.  Complete 2 crafts with my daughter this week

5.  Don't procrastinate !!!!

I was awarded the Leibster Award from Jessica from the Learning metamorphosis. Thanks so much, I truly appreciate it, be looking for the answers to the questions in a post later this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rie
http://hiphophurrayreading.blogspot.com/

Hip, Hop Hurray! Tales in an Artroom!