Here are my 5 for Five Goals for this week...
1. Eat breakfast at home at least 3 days this week.
2. Get clothes ready for the work the night before, I can be indecisive and this causes me to run late in the morning.
3. Get some personal reading done as well as reading for school.
4. Make a menu plan for the week and stick with it.
5. Get some ideas for Valentines Day started.
Go link up and let's see what we can get accomplished this week !
Friday, January 4, 2013
Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday. I am going to share five things about this week.
1. I organized my jewelry drawer. Here is a picture of all the necklaces and jewelry that made it out without breaking.
2. I organized my daughter's closet. I got a second rack hung up and added a place for coats and dress up. I can't add a picture no because she's sleep, but I will soon.
3. Spent lots of time pinning all sorts of things I want to make for dinner, the classroom, and home on Pinterest. I can stay on there for hours, maybe it is just me ;)
4. I thought about reading educational books, but just ended up reading for pleasure.
5. Enjoyed the unusually cold weather in my pjs while drinking hot chocolate.
So there are my Five for Friday, don't forget to go link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!
Enjoy the rest of your break, I start back at work on Monday.
- 2nd grade (1)
- 5 for Five (4)
- birds (1)
- Burton Morris (1)
- cardinals (1)
- cats (1)
- Christmas (1)
- collages (1)
- Currently (3)
- fifth grade (1)
- Five for Friday (3)
- hearts (1)
- Let's get acquainted (2)
- op art (1)
- owls (1)
- Paul Klee (1)
- pop art (1)
- pop art. Jim DIne (1)
- snowman (1)
- Teacher Blogger Exchange (1)
- trees (1)
- Valentine's Day (1)
- winter art (1)