Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday. I am going to share five things about this week.
1. I organized my jewelry drawer. Here is a picture of all the necklaces and jewelry that made it out without breaking.
2. I organized my daughter's closet. I got a second rack hung up and added a place for coats and dress up. I can't add a picture no because she's sleep, but I will soon.
3. Spent lots of time pinning all sorts of things I want to make for dinner, the classroom, and home on Pinterest. I can stay on there for hours, maybe it is just me ;)
4. I thought about reading educational books, but just ended up reading for pleasure.
5. Enjoyed the unusually cold weather in my pjs while drinking hot chocolate.
So there are my Five for Friday, don't forget to go link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!
Enjoy the rest of your break, I start back at work on Monday.