Friday, July 12, 2013

M.I.A. and Favorite Pins !

Hello Ya'll, Sorry I have been M.I.A. had too much going on for the last few months. I am back in action, so here is my latest post. First up I am in LOVE with my new manicure and colors on my nails. I saw a picture of these colors and style on Pinterest and had to get it. This is how they look. I have linked the picture of nails to the Pinterest link.

                                             

                                                         


                                            My Favorite Organizational Pin
This is my plan for my closet organization this summer. I can't wait to do this in my closet.


My Favorite Home Decor Pin
I am thinking about making these for my bedroom. I think they would be cute in white and gray chevron, yellow, and aqua. Those are the colors of my new cover on my bed.

                                                My Favorite Printable Pin
I am going to print this for my bathroom and put it in a frame. It will go on my only empty wall, so it doesn't look so empty.
                                                             
                                           My Favorite Dessert pin
It looks just like my favorite ice cream, mint chocolate chip YUM-O!

                                         My Favorite Teacher Pin

I am going to make these for my class objectives in my classroom.

That's all Folks, for this week. Check back next week for my Favorite Pins.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rie
http://hiphophurrayreading.blogspot.com/

Hip, Hop Hurray! Tales in an Artroom!