Friday, June 8, 2012

DIY Summer Projects

I have been so inspired from looking at other blogs and Pinterest. I have been pinning several projects for home and my classroom to complete during summer. I have finished two of the projects already and have many more to go.

I pinned many magnetic boards pictures on Pinterest and this is what I finally came up with.
This is a magnetic board for my daughter's room.

I completed the now "infamous" teacher toolbox. I have seen many pictures of this and decided I had to have one too. I saw on a couple blogs that they spray painted the organizer, so I attempted. I must say it isn't perfect, but I'm happy with the organizer's imperfections and all. I used a free frame from The 3AM teacher to make the labels. I love those frames, quite useful.



So here are a few of my DIY projects. More pictures to come......
p.s. Sorry about the picture quality I took them with my phone:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rie
http://hiphophurrayreading.blogspot.com/

Hip, Hop Hurray! Tales in an Artroom!