Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Hunt Was On

The Hunt was on....                          
 I was looking for new baskets, bins, and other organizing tools for my new color scheme in my class next year. I went to Target, Dollar Tree, and Walmart. I saw a couple of things, but wasn't in love with any of them. So on a trip out of town I spotted a store and decided to go check it out.  I went into a store named Five Below to just look ; )  Everything in the store is $5.00 and under, the perfect price for a teacher. Oh, how I love cheap inexpensive things for the classroom. I found some bins with glitter, party tubs, and mini trash cans. All were in the colors of my classroom for next year.  I posted a picture below of my haul and am quite proud of it. 



This basket has a little bling, it's all glittery!
I made a return trip to Dollar Tree once I saw everyones libraries so neatly organized. I went back and got some of the baskets in green and blue for books. I also got the mini laundry baskets for on the go centers. I got some border, tissue paper, and ribbon to go along with my color scheme.









So until my next shopping trip, Later...

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors you found!! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I'm your newest follower after finding you through the summer shopping linky party. Great colors...very bright and cheerful! Come by when you get a chance! I'd love for you to visit me!

    Waving from The Teacher's Chatterbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these colors! I am your newest follower. If you are intrested in being featured on my New Teacher Blog Tuesday, check out my blog at Stop by & visit me @ Fun in 1st Grade

    :) Dana

    ReplyDelete

Rie
http://hiphophurrayreading.blogspot.com/

Hip, Hop Hurray! Tales in an Artroom!