Friday, July 13, 2012

FABULOUS Friday Finds and my nameplates....

I'm linking up to Fabulous Find Friday!
I have been in and out of JoAnn Fabrics all summer long. I saw this polka dot memo board many times and wasn't going to pay full price. I went earlier this week and it was 50% and got the teacher discount too so I had to buy it.
I plan to use it to hold notes from home and tardy slips. I'll have my kids slip the notes in there instead of give them to me to lose : (  I seem to always put them down and have to look for them later.


I also found a pink metal dress with hooks at Hobby Lobby. My daughter fell in love and I plan to hang it in her room. I think we will hang her dress up clothes on the hooks.
I have been seeing so many cute nameplates and decided I was going to try to make some. I had some background paper from Print Candee and decided I would use that. 





I think they came out cute, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Love that polka dot memo board!!! Too cute:)
    Thanks so much for linking up.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Rie
http://hiphophurrayreading.blogspot.com/

Hip, Hop Hurray! Tales in an Artroom!