Sunday, July 22, 2012

Newbie Blog Hop

I am linking up to Grade Three is the Place for Me
    1.  what state you are in   Georgia

     2.  your current teaching position   1st grade
     3.  your teaching experience 
     I have been teaching for 11 years now. I      
     have taught 2nd and 3rd grade also.
    4.  when you started blogging 
    In April, but I just really got into it during   
    this summer.
    5.  share a blogging tip / blogging resource
    Many good tips have been shared and I'm 
    trying hard to think of one to share. I am still 
    pretty new to the blogging game and the only 
    one I can think of is to blogstalk. I think    
    blogstalking is helpful and get you lots of new 
    ideas.    

    

1 comment:

  1. I am glad I found your blog through the linky party!
    Drop by anytime :)

    Tracy

    Creekside Teacher Tales

    ReplyDelete

Rie
http://hiphophurrayreading.blogspot.com/

Hip, Hop Hurray! Tales in an Artroom!