1. Finish putting up summer clothes.
2. Make a fall/winter wreath for my classroom.
(I began the wreath, but didn't finish it yet.)
3. Put in all my grades for the next progress report on time.
4. Get a manicure and pedicure.
5. Clean out my closet and my daughter's closet.
(I got finished with my daughter's closet, but haven't finished my closet yet.)
So this week here is my list of five things to accomplish...
1. Finish my fall/winter wreath
2. Work on the backdrop for the winter musical.
3. Clean out my closet.
4. Go walking 2-3 times this week.
5. Begin Christmas shopping or at least making my list of presents to buy.
I'll let you know next week how many I did accomplish.
Try this for yourself and link up with Jessica and Jenn.