Monday, March 25, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted - Noun Game



I am linking up with Latoya at Flying into First Grade. This week's Let's Get Acquainted Linky is the noun game. You have to name your favorite person, place, thing, and animal.

My Favorite person is my daughter. She's makes my day with her silly faces, hugs and kisses, and 5,000 questions each day. This is a one of my favorite pictures of her from a couple of years ago.


My favorite place is New York City. I love all the lights, noise, and excitement. There is always something going on and the city never sleeps. I always find a new place to eat, shop, and a new show to go to on Broadway.



My favorite thing is my iPad. I use it to take videos, watch movies, check my email, play games, read books, and all types of other things. It is something I can't live without and even my daughter loves to play on it when I let her.


My favorite animal is a zebra. I am fascinated with their striped pattern.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rie
http://hiphophurrayreading.blogspot.com/

Hip, Hop Hurray! Tales in an Artroom!