Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday's Five Pics



Here are my Five random pictures from today.

This first picture is my snack after a long week. Friday night I drink a glass of Moscato and eat some Trefoil GS cookies. It is the perfect treat after a long work week.



 This is a picture of my 2nd grade students make Wayne Thiebaud inspired pop art gumball machines. I got this idea from the blog, Sue Pelletier Laugh * Paint. My students love painting and they really enjoyed making these paintings.


This is a picture of some pink flowers that grow outside my home. My daughter is a real girly girl and loves the color pink. She is so in LOVE with these flowers and even gave a bouquet to her teacher.

This is my empty bulletin board the I need to complete. I have no good ideas right now, but hopefully will come up with an idea by Monday.
 This is a picture of my 3rd grade students doing op art. This one of my student's finished projects. I got the idea and directions from Art with Mrs. Brown. Her site is awesome and includes great ideas with some of her powerpoints.


 Go Link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Cool art by your 3rd grader! Super cute. Doing something like that can be incorporated into math instruction, too- I see the coordinate grid in it. :)

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete

Rie
http://hiphophurrayreading.blogspot.com/

Hip, Hop Hurray! Tales in an Artroom!