Monday, April 15, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted - Skittles Game

The Skittles Game 

Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Mint chocolate chip ice cream, I have loved this flavor since I was little. It started because my favorite color is green, so I had to try the green ice cream. Ever since trying it, I have LOVED it !

 Orange - Favorite Memory from College
In college my roommate and I would go on road trips with very little money. We had the most fun and I have lasting memories of all these crazy trips. We went to Atlanta, GA, Myrtle Beach, SC, and some beach in Mississippi, besides the endless trips back to Detroit.

  Yellow- Favorite Sports Team I like to watch basketball, so my favorite team is the Detroit Pistons. I have to stick with my hometown favorite : )

 Green - Favorite Fast Food Place My favorite fast food place is Zaxbys. I love the fried chicken house zalad with honey french dressing, so GOOOOOD!!!!

Purple - Wild Card (Tell anything about yourself)
I have always wanted to learn to ride a motorcycle.  I think this bike is the perfect choice, what do you think?


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog header! Ahh, the mention of college road trips just brought back a flood of happy memories for me. Glad I found you through the linky :)
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the font on your blog! Awesome. I am your newest follower! This is such a fun linky! I have loved learning about other bloggers. I would love to have you come by and link up with my latest linky. It’s all about the dollar. Anything you love, make, sell, find, or buy that is a dollar. It is really fun!
    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    So come on over

    ReplyDelete

Rie
http://hiphophurrayreading.blogspot.com/

Hip, Hop Hurray! Tales in an Artroom!