12. Favorite movie you watched:
I don't get to go to many movies with my busy schedule. But my daughter and I went to see Wreck It Ralph and I loved it!
11. Favorite TV series: I am obsessed with watching Scandal! The acting is good and the story lines keep me guessing and interested through the whole show. If you haven't seen it a must watch next season.
10. Favorite restaurant: The Cheesecake Factory, the menu is super long and the food is EXCELLENT!! Not to mention the Red Velvet Cheesecake, YUM-O!!!!
9. Favorite new thing you tried: I would say teaching art this year. I really love the freedom of it and getting to express my creative side at work every day.
8. Favorite gift you got: A new, stainless steel microwave since my died on Thanksgiving.
7. Favorite thing you pinned:I have gone pin crazy this year, so this was extremely hard to pick just one. But I truly enjoyed Tara's Made it Monday posts this summer. It kept me inspired this summer. So below is my favorite pin:
6. Favorite blog post: That is one of my Monday Made it post. I was so proud of completing those projects : )
5. Best accomplishment: Sticking with online classes to get a specialist degree. I struggled at the beginning, but I have got the hang of it now.
4. Favorite picture:
3. Favorite memory: Taking my daughter to the aquarium this summer. She absolutely LOVED it !
2. Goal for 2013: To be more organized
1. One Little Word: FOCUS