Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Holly Bloggy Christmas

I am announcing who I had in the Teacher Blogger Gift Exchange.
 My gifts went to Katie from the blog Hardingadventures. 

The theme this year was My Favorite Things, so here is what I got her...

A Starbucks gift card, to go buy her favorite drink.
Scentos holiday pack of markers, My kids love using them because they smell so good!
A bright colored scarf, because this is a must have for me this winter. Scarves add a little color to any boring outfit.
My favorite Christmas book, The Best Worst Christmas Pageant Ever. My 2nd grade teacher read it to us and I have loved it ever since.

I also sent a Bath and Body Works candle that smells so good!! I love to light them and make my room smell good.
A glass mug and top to take her drink of choice to go. I  forgot to take a picture of the mug: (

So those are a few of My Favorite Things, I hope she loves them as much as me


I received a cute gift from Randee all put into a thirty-one make up pouch. I loved everything she gave me. Here it is:


Merry Christmas Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rie
http://hiphophurrayreading.blogspot.com/

Hip, Hop Hurray! Tales in an Artroom!