Monday, December 17, 2012

5 For Five and Winter Art



So this week I accomplished 3 and a half out of 5 things

I highlighted the ones I completed

1.  Drink more water and work out at least 2 times this week

2. Get the house cleaned for company coming in town, before the night before: )

3.  Send out Christmas cards 

4.  Complete 2 crafts with my daughter this week

5.  Don't procrastinate !!!!

This week here is my list of 5 for Five:

1.  Complete 2 crafts with my daughter this week

2.  Eat at home more often

3.  Organize my classroom closet before leaving for break

4.  Get all the gifts wrapped this week

5.  Complete a R.A.K. (Random Act of Kindness) everyday this week

Go and Link up with Jessica and Jenn 

Here are a few art lessons I completed this week:

2nd grade made the Christmas Carolers,  I found this lesson idea on the blog Lines, Dots, and Doodles.
















5th Grade completed their One point Perspective lesson, inspired from two blogs Deep Space Sparkle and Elementary Art Fun
4th Grade worked on the Winter Cardinals from Deep Space Sparkle. I love this blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rie
http://hiphophurrayreading.blogspot.com/

Hip, Hop Hurray! Tales in an Artroom!